Most of the computer programs have uninstall.exe or uninst000.exe in their installation folders.
- Go to the installation folder of PDF Reader. Most of the times it is located in C:Programs files or C:Program files(x86)
- Double click the file to start the uninstallation process.
How do I remove PDFSam from Windows 10?
How to Uninstall PDFSam Enhanced
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Choose All Apps.
- Expand the PDFSam Enhanced folder.
- Right click on PDFSam Enhanced.
- and choose Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall an app on Mac?
- On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar.
- Do one of the following: If an app is in a folder: Open the app.s folder to check for an Uninstaller. If Uninstall [App] or [App] Uninstaller is shown, double-click it, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I Uninstall Adobe Reader on my Mac?
Steps to uninstall Acrobat using the Acrobat DC uninstaller
Go to Finder >. Applications >. Adobe Acrobat DC, and double click the Acrobat Uninstaller. The uninstaller asks you to select the product. Select Adobe Acrobat and click Open. In the confirmation dialog, click OK.
Click on the ".Edit". button on the menu bar and choose ".Find". from the drop-down menu to open the Find tool. Type the name of the first registry entry into the search box and click ".FInd.". Right-click on the entry and choose ".Delete". to remove the entry.
What is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC used for?
What is Adobe Acrobat Reader? Adobe Acrobat Reader software is the free, trusted global standard for viewing, printing, signing, sharing, and annotating PDFs. It.s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia.
Should I Uninstall Adobe Flash Player on my Mac?
“Uninstalling Flash Player will help to secure your system since Adobe does not intend to issue Flash Player updates or security patches after the EOL date.” So, to ensure that your Mac is safe from any harm, you should quickly uninstall the software.
Can I delete old adobe apps on Mac?
If the Adobe application folder exists, drag it to Trash. By default, the folders are located in the Applications folder on the hard disk. Drag the preferences folder to Trash from the Users/[User]/Library/Preferences folder. (For example, drag the Acrobat folder to Trash.)