Here.s what you have to do:
- Activate Messaging.
- Send a contact a new message.
- Pick up the paperclip icon.
- On some devices, this option is listed as Record voice. Tap Record audio.
- Again, this will vary, but press the Record button on your voice recorder to start recording your message.
- To stop recording, simply press the Stop button.
How can I send a large audio file?
Best Ways to Share Big Files
- Share or email your files to others after uploading them to a cloud storage service.
- Use a program for file compression, such as 7-Zip.
- Invest in a USB flash drive.
- Use the free online service Jumpshare.
- Attempt Sendy PRO.
- Apply a VPN.
- Apply SFTP to file transfers.
How do I email audio files from my Android phone?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- Open the Gmail app on your Android mobile device or tablet.
- Click Compose.
- Click Attach.
- Insert from Drive is tapped.
- The file you want to add is tapped.
- Toggle Select.
- Click Send.
How do you send a long voice memo on messenger?
Open the Facebook Messenger app, then navigate to the person you want to send an audio message to. Next, select and hold the Microphone icon next to the text input box at the bottom of your screen to record your audio message.
If you dont use iCloud Mail, you can use any other cloud drive to upload and then share the link. many people here use DropBox, as do I, frequently. You need to get the voice memo file to your computer, then upload it to a cloud, and then share the link for your recipient to download it.
How long can a voice memo be?
No, the Voice Memos app has no limits.
Do voice memos take up a lot of space on iPhone?
A recording made using the iPhones default voice memo app uses about half a megabyte of storage space per minute, or 5MB for a recording that lasts 10 minutes, 30MB for an hour, and 60MB for a recording that lasts two hours.
How do I compress a voice memo to email?
There are two ways you can compress an audio file.
1. Zip them up in a folder.
- Send To can be chosen with a right-click on the file.
- Opt for the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Give your new zip folder a name.
How long can iPhone voice messages be?
The two-minute time limit is set by default on your iPhone, but you can change it if youd rather: Navigate to Settings, scroll down to Messages, and then tap Audio Messages.