If you dont use iCloud Mail, you can use any other cloud drive to upload and then share the link. many people here use DropBox, as do I, frequently. You need to get the voice memo file to your computer, then upload it to a cloud, and then share the link for your recipient to download it.
How do I send large voice memos from my iPhone Without iTunes?
Method 1: Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer without iTunes by Email
- Open the Voice Memos app, choose the desired memo, and then tap the share icon.
- Select Mail from the drop-down menu, followed by SMS and, if you have a Mac computer handy, AirDrop.
- Your chosen voice memo will be attached to an email.
Does AirDrop work with large files?
They must be connected to iCloud and have Bluetooth turned on in order to use AirDrop, which transmits data over Bluetooth, to send large files.
How do I AirDrop large files?
Select the share icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen to send a lengthy video file via airdrop. After finding your recipient in the airdrop section and tapping their name, all they need to do is tap one button to accept, and your file will appear in their photos.
How To Send Audio Files
- Email is the most practical method of sending MP3 files to recipients.
- Bluetooth is a technology that has been around for a while and is frequently found on mobile devices.
- Facebook Messenger, no. 4.
- Gmail Drive
- Just Drive.
How do I send an audio file over 25MB?
If your audio file is larger than 25MB, you can upload it to a cloud service, click the Link icon, and then copy and paste the URL. If you dont want to upload your audio to the internet, you can also use an audio compression tool to reduce the file size.
How can I send audio more than 16MB?
The file will appear at the top of the Google Drive app once it has been uploaded. Step 1: Open Google Drive. Step 2: Tap the Plus icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap on Upload File &.gt. Tap on the Open option. Step 4:
How do I reduce the size of an audio file on my Android?
How to Compress Large Audio Files in Android
- The program WinZip – Zip Unzip Tool can do the job and compress those files.
- In contrast to the previous app, MP3, MP4 Audio Video Cutter, Trimmer, Converter has a different interface.
- Compressor for MP3.
How do I email audio files from my Android phone?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- Open the Gmail app on your Android mobile device or tablet.
- Click Compose.
- Click Attach.
- Insert from Drive is tapped.
- The file you want to add is tapped.
- Toggle Select.
- Click Send.
How do I make an audio file less MB?
There are two ways you can compress an audio file.
- Use this method when youre mostly concerned with effortlessly and quickly transmitting audio with a few clicks of a button.
- Use audio compression software, which is made specifically for compressing audio files.
Once youre logged into Gmail, click compose to create an email. Then, youll see a paperclip icon at the bottom of the email that indicates a file attachment. If you want to send a file larger than 25MB via email, you can do so by using Google Drive.
Its because all media files (videos, music, and images) can only be shared with a maximum file size of 16 MB using WhatsApp.