Open the Safari app and select Safari &.gt. Preferences from the menubar to access the settings menu (Fig. 1).
Where is browser settings on Iphone?
Choose a new browser by going to Settings &.gt. Safari &.gt. Default Browser App.
How do I get to browser settings on a Mac?
Change the page that opens when you open a new window or tab, how downloads are handled, and more in the General preferences in the Safari app on your Mac by selecting Safari &.gt. Preferences, then clicking General.
How do you unblock Websites on Safari?
Open the Settings app on your iOS device and select Screen Time, Content &.amp. Privacy Restrictions, Content Restrictions, and Web Content. You should see the names of the blocked websites under the Never Allow section. Swipe left and hit Delete.
Select your user account in the left pane, then click the lock icon in the bottom left, enter your password, and click Unlock. Then, in the right pane, click Allow unrestricted access to websites and save changes.
How do you get to Safari settings on iPad?
How to Access Website Settings in Safari for iOS
- Go to a website that you frequently visit.
- Tap the ".aA". icon in the top-left corner of the screen to reveal the Website View menu.
- Click on Website Settings.
How do I change my Internet browser?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Click Apps.
- Under ".General,". tap Default apps.
- Tap the Chrome browser.
How do I change my AutoFill email on my iPhone?
Here.s how to change or update this information:
- Enable contacts.
- At the top of the screen, tap My Card.
- Click Edit.
- Add a phone number, email address, birthday, URL, and other information in addition to changing your name or company name.
- Click Done.
- Now that your personal contact information has been updated, AutoFill will pull it.
How do you unblock pop ups on iPhone?
How to Allow Pop-ups on iPhone (2022)
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari after scrolling down to it.
- If the toggle is green, tap the Block Pop-ups toggle to disable Safaris pop-up blocker. Scroll down under General until you find that section.